Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dream

Success kid's dream comes true! yay! I just got admitted into Kelley School of Business. :D

Tried so hard. Before I came to states. I had to make a decision between Fisher College of Business and Kelley School of Business. Trust me, it's one of the hardest decisions I have ever made. I worried about whether I can meet the admission requirement, the requirement stated on my admission letter kind of freaked me out. I have to achieve 83 for every subject before I got admitted. Kind of scary. How if I can't meet? Have to transfer school or change my major? 1st choice I labelled it as waste parents' money, second choice is kind of reluctant. I love business, it's my passion. I know many people picked business because they don't know what they want, but I always know what I want. Luckily after two semester of hard work, everything got paid off! I did it! For god sake. hahaha.

So, please don't afraid to make a change you should give everything a try or a shoot, if you can't make it I believe it's still worthwhile because you will eliminate the possibilities of regret!

Lastly! say yay to Kelley and I'm proud to be a hoosier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment