Saturday, November 17, 2012

Movie night - Breaking Dawn Part 2!

Hello! How are you guys? :) I am trying to update my blog as frequent as I can. Maybe two times per week! How rajin I am! :P

Finally! It took forever! Breaking dawn part 2 is here! Oh gosh! I just can't wait for that! I'd been waiting for so long! HAHAHA. I'm Edward's fan, not Jacob's, but I found out many people in US prefer Jacobs. However, I WAS ATTRACTED BY THE TWILIGHT STORYLINE THE MOST, not the actors and actress!



I found some parts of it was kinda boring and LAME, but it's still romantic thou! Girls love romance movie right?! I have to agree what Margaret told, it was not a guys' movie! hahah! Most of the twilight fans would be girls. Boys who watched it probably forced by their girlfriend. :P I love Renesmee the most in this movie. Uhmm. How about yours?

I went to My Thai Cafe for dinner with Tracy and Chin Lin before the movie started.

My Thai Cafe is a Thai restaurant which located at the downtown! Their food taste really really nice! I went there two weeks once. They serve nice main dishes and desserts!

My favorite dish - Green curry! (Sliced potato, eggplants. beef "you can choose shrimp if you want")
Rate: 10/10 <Spicy level : Thai Hot is recommended>

Fried ice cream! People who never tried this before would like it, but not me. Malaysia's is better! :)
Rate: 7/10 

Fresh Mango with sweet sticky rice (Mango, sticky rice, sweet coconut milk)! Love this! It reminds me Hatyai and Alor Star! I miss home! I feel home!
Rate: 10/10 

My Thai Cafe
3316 W Third Street
Bloomington IN 47404-4846

After that, I went to College Mall to do some shopping and plan what to buy on Black Friday with Tracy. Basically, black friday is a crazy sales on the Friday midnight of Thanksgiving week. Many people queue up in front of the mall very early just for the CRAZY SALES, many good deal stuffs offered that day! LOL



#OOTD Winter Jacket (Hollister), Black dot short (Forever21), Purple denim shorts (Topshop), Random legging, Vitello Lux, also called Bow bag (MiuMiu)



Boots (Pay less) I think I bought it for 40 dollars. :)

What girls always do! Selca in the toilet. Tsk! 


With effect! (Line apps)

Tracy was holding a UGG shoe for baby, it's cute but pricey! :O

My face was red. Blame my sensitive skin.

After movie! (Margaret, Tracy and Me) Margaret is an American from Texas! She's so nice and lovely! :) hahaha how funny was she! She spoke Korean when she first met me. I said I didn't get what she trying to tell me, I don't understand Korean! She replied "awh! I thought you know, Malaysians speak many different kind of languages, so I am not sure whether you know Korean or not."

Hell not. We only speak Mandarin, Malay, Cantonese, Hokkien and English (most of us, there're people who can speak Hakka and Fuchou, different dialects of Mandarin.) I wanted to learn Korean tough, I think this language uhmmm sounds sexy. LOL. Unluckily, my Uni doesn't offer at Spring semester, will take it during Fall! Hopefully! :D

Lastly, under the cold weather. It's really cold. -6 degree Celcius.

Have a nice day! <3 you guys!














No comments:

Post a Comment